Role Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Location Warsaw or Gdansk, Poland
Type of Hiring Permanent
Hybrid Model (minimum 2 days in Office)
Salary 180 to 200 PLN an hour
Agile Coach experience in Leading a Team of Scrum Master for a minimum of 5 years or more.
· Hands-on experience developing with Python, Pandas, NumPy and PostgreSQL.
· Demonstratable ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
· Must have experience analyzing requirements and developing the overall concept and design objectives. The developer must be able to create software in Python for various IT software applications.
· Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
· Exposure to Data Engineering practices
· Exposure to Cloud technologies like AWS
· Exposure to Linux/Unix, Git
· Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
· Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset; any experience in a SAFe environment will be a plus
· Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
· Strong interpersonal and written communications skills