Role – Application Admin
Location – Cheltenham Type – Contract (12 months, possibility of extension)
BI Application Admin – Need Min 6+ Years of experience.
· Installation/Configuration/Administration of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition & Oracle Analtyics server
· Install/Configure and administer Oracle Data Integrator.
· Maintenance of Business intelligence applications (OBIEE,Essbase and ODI)
· Support of Application Deployments and patch bug fix(OBIEE and ODI).
· Experience deploying and monitoring ETL processes in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Informatica.
· Experience with tuning data integration flows to ensure optimum use of resources.
· Experience monitoring and managing the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse.
· Participation in design and staff meetings-The administrator will be required to attend regularly scheduled team and planning meetings.
· Install, upgrade and configure OBIEE tools.
· Be proficient in the use of repository variables.
· Support ETL and data warehousing applications and tools. (Informatica/DAC and ODI)
· Understand Weblogic and fusion middleware administration.
· Should have monitoring knowledge using Oracle Enterprise Manager
· Understand the standard of best practices in BI administration environment.
· Understanding reporting/dashboards and data analytics.
· Can work as team member as well as individual contributor.
· Should be expert in troubleshooting.