Job Title: Application Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden OR Gliwice, Poland
Mode of Employment: Contract
What you’ll need
To be a part of our team, youll need to have:
· Minimum 5 years of Work Experience in Europe
· Hands on Experience in designing, building and operating of Server virtualization environments, filesystems, fiber optics and backup and administration
· Good knowledge of operating systems (Linux/Windows 2008 and up)
· Exposure in Writing scripts in either SaltStack, Jenkins or Powershell.
· Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis & working agile
· Ability to translate complicated technical matters into simple understandable languag
What you’ll be doing
Roles and Responsibilities but Not Restricted To The Following:
· Designing, building and operating of the complete high available infrastructure in the Datacenter including the processes, within the virtualization area as your specialism
· Technical application operation, including pro-active monitoring and maintenance of all applications with the ambition to automate activities as much as possible
· Ensure that agreed service levels for up-time and other KPIs are met at any time
· Identify improvement areas and continuously improve the delivered High Available IT services
· Responsible for operating, maintaining and optimizing a set of applications. You, together with your colleagues, ensure that the infrastructure and applications have an up-time as close as possible to 100% .
· Work closely with the on-site support teams at the premises of the business and a dedicated ServiceDesk to have short response times.
An academic degree in IT, engineering or equivalent