Azure Sr. Data Engineers –
# of positions – 3
· Candidate should have at least 6 yrs experience working on data workflow development in Azure stack.
· Candidate should have very good understanding of developing end to end data ingestion pipelines in ADF and also using ADF for ETL orchestration
· Candidate should have a good understanding of business logic and should be able to re-construct/migrate logic written in legacy application to Azure
· Should have excellent SQL skills which includes knowledge of SQL Server DDLs to create the data models and complex SQL calculation scripts for manipulating data per business logic.
· Candidate must have Azure Databrick expertise with SQL / Python / Spark (SQL mandatory)
· Should be adept at using tools to migrate existing data structures into SQL Server.
· Strong understanding of Data Bricks background architecture, and advanced concepts like Security and productionalization.
· Must have good understanding of understanding of provisioning of Databricks and Azure resources.
· Knowledge of CI/CD in the context of Azure DevOps is essential
· Should understand data quality concepts and write SQL scripts for specific for DQ checks.
· Must have a working experience in Azure DevOps and CI/CD tools at each phase of the SDLC cycle..
· Exposure to other Azure components like Blob storage, Data Bricks, AAS will be beneficial.
· Person should be communicative and digging as well into why / value / business question.
· Candidate should have at least 5 years experience in Azure AAS and Power BI report development
· Strong experience in designing AAS models.
· Candidate must be familiar with Azure security model and Storage accounts.
· Good understanding of coding standards (code modularization, refactoring), testing automation