My Client delivers disruptive digital solutions across capabilities such as Design Thinking, Product Engineering, Data Analytics, Digital Front Office, and Digital Infrastructure through a team of 2,600+ experts technologically elevating 200 companies globally. Our core values of Customer success, We Care, Entrepreneurial (mind set) and Excellence – drive everything that we do, from the very first day.
Our Analytics Practice provides future ready solutions to our clients by developing enterprise grade data solutions, embedded with statistical and machine learning models to augment our clients decision making with actionable intelligence. We do this by leveraging digital age technologies (such as Azure DataBricks, AWS EMR, PySpark, Machine Learning, and Design led dashboards).
Roles & Responsibilities:
Conduct BIDWH testing and Data lake testing; understanding FinTech business process and the Business Requirements.
· Validate the Data against source and target on various platforms layers.
· Work with Test lead to write test cases for all scenarios (i.e. positive, negative testing, boundary) including expected outputs from the Business Requirements and Functional to ensure maximum coverage.
· Test data creation for systems and integration testing
· Help the test lead with requirement traceability from business requirements through test cases and defects.
· Understanding of test strategy definition & test planning
· Developing and executing formal test plans/test scripts for quality releases
· Update & maintain documentation of the executed test cases
· Proficient in converting complex business rules to SQL test scripts
· Good knowledge in Test management tools, HP ALM, Jira (Zephyr)
· Good knowledge of Azure DevOps (specifically around managing Test Plans, Suites and Cases)
· Overall 2+ years of experience in DWH and Report software testing.
· Expertise in Data Ingestion Testing, Data Processing Testing, Data Storage Testing and Data Migration Testing
· Expertise in work with Data Warehousing, Data Migration and ETL Successfully worked with technical teams in delivering quality solutions with agile software development methodology
· Excellent skills in writing SQL queries and good knowledge on MS SQL databases
· Knowledge of one scripting languages Python, Java etc.
· Good to have hands on experience in Testing in Azure Databricks (PySpark), Azure Data Factory
· Experience in Big Data Testing tools is a plus
· Experience in implementing automation test suites
· Experience in Agile development, knowledge on using Azure Devops/Jira
· Good analytical skills and communications skills
· Prior Financial services industry experience is a plus
· Adapt quickly with different technologies and tools