Job Title – Business Intelligence Developer / PowerBI/QuickSight/Tableau Developer
Type of Hiring – Permanent & FTE & B2B
Working Model – Hybrid Preferred
Salary – 130 to 170 PLN per hour
Experience – 5+ Years
Impact – PowerBI/QuickSight/Tableau Developers interact with our business users, to uncover the Why for the analysis. They will know how to manage small to large projects and mentor PowerBI/QuickSight/Tableau users.
This job involves tasks such as creating Tableau dashboard reports, working with developers, creating business intelligence reports and visualizations, and attending feedback sessions to improve reporting structure.
· Partner with business stakeholders to define their business intelligence needs and develop solutions for delivering against them
· Design, build, maintain, and optimize data visualizations and other self-service tools to provide actionable insights that enhance business decision making
· Set up tools and processes for effective data management.
· Lead the development of business and functional requirements for reports, ensuring the maintenance of effective working relationships with business departments
· Design, develop, test, and implement reports as necessary to fulfill business requirements
· Assist users with reporting and analysis activities and ad hoc reporting
· Support user training, testing, documentation, and roll-out of reports
· Shape best practices in visualization to deliver an excellent end-user experience
· Leverage a full range of PowerBI/QuickSight/Tableau platform technologies to design and implement production-ready solutions and create advanced BI visualizations.
· Partner with enterprise data architects to define data requirements of business intelligence visualizations and tools
· Develop and provides documentation, training, and support for clients.
· Champion utilization of business intelligence technology across functional roles throughout the organization
· Manage a portfolio of business intelligence projects to ensure delivery
· Perform data analysis and identify business trends that can be turned into actionable insights
· 5+ years working with PowerBI/Quicksight/Tableau Software; up to date on the latest version and product capabilities, familiar with PowerBI/Quicksight/Tableau APIs.
· 5+ years experience in integrating data visualization tools successfully with Big data ecosystem
· Strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, independent, and with the ability to come up with solutions to meet business problems
· Strong desire to learn new things and pass knowledge acquired onto others
· Experience in implementation of end-to-end BI life-cycle projects including dimensional modeling, ETL/integration processes, and metadata modeling
· Must have experience in Agile reports delivery methodology
· Must have a deep understanding of data warehouse processes, dimensional modeling (star schema and snowflake schema), and ETL/Integration
· Keen attention to detail with deep quantitative and analytical skills and demonstrated capacity to solve problems and enhance reporting
· Strong relationship skills and ability to build alignment among customers and key stakeholders with demonstrated experience influencing without authority
· Self-starter with the ability to solve ambiguous/ open-ended business challenges
· Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes and shifting priorities.
· Data interfaces such as Web Services, REST API, and XML.