We are looking for a Data Engineer who can be based in Nordics/Poland/Netherlands/Sweden
Power BI, DAX
Python / PySpark
SQL T-SQL stored procedure programming
Demonstrated experience of C# and SQL development, ability to analyze SQL execution plans and troubleshooting
SQL Server 2016 and above
Function Apps, C#
Experience with ETL tools: SSIS, ADF
Experience with big data tools like Delta Lake, Databricks
Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases (Tabular and DAX)
Power BI (M, DAX, visuals, sharing) experience
DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution and DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution skills
Experience working in scrum or with scrum teams
Experience working in customer-facing situations
Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages is beneficial: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Experience with DWH automation tools is beneficial: WhereScape, BimlFlex etc.
Data Engineer would be working in one of the scrum teams of Asset Analytics which are providing Analytics Solutions for all business areas.
Responsibilities for Data Engineer
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
· Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
· Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers
· Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
· Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
· Qualifications for Data Engineer
· Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
· Experience building and optimizing big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
· Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
· Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
· A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
· Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable big data data stores.