We understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyones ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to whats happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
IFRS 17 will involve significant impact to the Data, Systems and Processes of Prudential Corporation Asia (PCA) and 13 Local Business Units. It is important that these changes are designed, planned and implemented effectively such that the projects legacy is efficient, automated and scalable solutions that free and support staff in adding business value and generating insights.
This role will require a lead to manage the ETL parts of the project with 10+ years experience in delivering data oriented project e.g. Datawarehouse, Big Data, etc using ETL tools.
· Lead a team of ETL developers to work out the technical design and also implement the ETLs of the project using SSIS
· Provide clear guidelines and directions for developers to work out the detailed technical design
· Work closely with the functional team in analysing the business and functional requirements
· Discuss and coordinate with Data Architecture team in defining proper data flows and data model
· Resources planning for change requests
· QA the work packages from ETL developers
· Represent the ETL team to convey the ETL details to various levels of stakeholders across different locations
· 10+ years experience with at least 5 years in leading a team of ETL developers
· Solid experiences in developing regional application with large scope and multiple phases
· Hands-on involvement in developing ETL using SSIS and SQL Server database
· Knowledge in Microsoft Azure services and components, e.g. Data Lake, ADF, etc
· Having past experience in insurance industry with financial or accounting knowledge is highly desirable
· Willing to travel
· Fluent in both spoken and written English