Role Finance Master Data Manager
Location London, United Kingdom
Type of Hiring Fixed Term Contract
Length of Hire 1 year
Salary Open for discussion
· 7+ years of Strong SAP functional understanding of Finance Master data elements like Cost Center, Profit Center, Activity Types, SKF, Segment, Cost Objects etc. and its application in processes and organizational support models
· 7+ years of experience in Finance Master Data Processes (Create/Update/Deactivate) for finance data elements such as General Ledger, Balance Reconciliation, Chart of Accounts, Profit and Cost center, Internal and External Reporting, and familiarity with business processes such as Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay etc.
· Supports the data stewards in owning end-to-end master data governance across financial systems landscape such as CFIN and SAP ECC.
· Good to have understanding in Datahub and Anaplan tools.
· Proficient in Data governance framework
· Proficient in the following data skills/techniques – Business Process Modeling, Data Profiling, Data Quality, Compliance, Master Data Management.
· Good understanding in data profiling activities, Data quality checks and data validation process
· Good understanding in Information Stewards and data quality concepts
· Good to have understanding in master data concepts such as MDG
· Ability to create and/or update data policies and processes and socialize them with multiple stakeholders for review and approval.
· Effectiveness in building trust, respect, and cooperation among teams
· Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible style, with the ability to tailor results to varied audiences
· Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities
· Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals
· Ability to get to the heart of the problem and help make sound and timely decisions to resolve problems