As the Head of Digital, youll be supporting the digital practice and delivery for Dubai, and other UAE locations as part of the practice leadership. This encompasses client stakeholder management, orchestrating new business opportunities within existing and new client relationships, and ensuring project delivery is seamless across the digital verticals of Experience Design, Product & Application Development.
The client aims to attract entrepreneurial talent who are passionate about creating new products & exploring technologies to devise new ways in which we can deliver.
Youll oversee a diverse and highly skilled team of practitioners, ensuring their employee experience is best-in-class, and that your people are continuously evolving with the demands of an ever-changing digital world.
The client’s practice heads have a thirst for commercial success. Youll thrive in the commercial environment and bring a sense of creativity to solving complex problems for our clients by showcasing our true value and how we differentiate.
· Elevate digital practice with innovative disciplines, processes, and talent growth
· Accountable for Experience Design, Product and Application Development capability leaders, and their teams
· Relationship management with key business stakeholders in leading banks and insurance providers in Dubai
· Engaging account leaders to drive the growth and increasing the standard of capability within their accounts
· Day-to-day engagement with project teams across digital portfolio, and measuring success with team leads within each digital discipline
· Spotting growth opportunities within existing clientele
· Ensuring the required best-in-class talent is continuously being introduced to the client throughout the recruitment lifecycle
· Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital community
· Articulating and presenting creative/strategic ideas to teams and clients
· Maintaining high standards and ensuring that the delivery teams present only the best work to clients
· Overseeing internal training programs across each of your teams
· Overseeing digital marketing for your region, ensuring the messaging and content creation is aligned to our strategy
· Reporting practice performance to global head – including commercial, people updates & new business metrics
· Incredibly organized, with the ability to engage various stakeholders
· Managing and growing large teams
· Comfortable consulting in digital and technology environments, with a view on fintech innovation
· The ability to design propositions that solve complex client problems through outcome driven delivery
· Experienced in estimating efforts and delivery timeframes across all areas of digital, and designing program models
· In-depth digital capability with a history of successful delivery, in at least one of Experience Design, Product or Application Development
· Meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving skills of the highest order
· Significant industry experience in Banking, Insurance or Big Tech
· Ability to learn on the job and willing to deliver out of comfort zones
· Understanding of the commercial side of business, and the ability to consult clients with a view on how client propositions impact our business growth
· The ability to keep a cool head with a measured approach
· Pitch-like mentality, from the perspective of the individual who will deliver
· Digital innovation mindset, with the ability to challenge the norm in the banking and insurance world, and to back it up with research findings
· Pro-active and incredibly creative in all areas of digital and business
· Mentor teams across disciplines
It is also a key requirement that you are flexible to travel to any of the client’s global locations for short-term consulting or pre-sales meetings.