We deliver enterprise scale digital transformation programmes for the banking industry, and our employees are at the heart of driving that change.
We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and delivery experts.
We partner with leading financial services institutions to deliver large change programmes that inspire technological innovation within financial services.
In line with our exciting growth plans, we are investing in our APAC Technology Practice and seeking a Head of Technology to help us achieve our goals.
Role: APAC Head of Technology, Director
This person would be responsible for establishing an onshore technology delivery capability, whilst also serve as the onshore client-facing representative for the existing 200+ resources based in India executing on digital project delivery for our banking clients in Singapore and Hong Kong – integrated into a global organization, working closely with offshore counterparts in delivery, sales and resourcing.
What skills and competencies do I need?
· Strong experience leading technical architecture and business discussions, and technical deep dive into solution architecture options.
· Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication verbal and written skills .
· In-depth understanding of architecture driven methodologies, microservices, API, technologies and trends.
· Have a minimum 5 years working in Financial Services with solid domain knowledge within one or more banking segments.
· A proven record of commercial awareness.
· The preferred candidate would have experience in business development, selling technology, advisory and implementation services.
· Strategically about business, product and technical challenges in an enterprise environment and create a partnership with project sponsors and roadmap with business vision.
· A strong understanding of data strategy, architecture, standards and guidelines.
· Providing effective governance and oversight of multiple implementation teams to support successful delivery.
· Well-developed negotiation and influential skills with technical and non-technical audience.
· A solid understanding of Agile development practices and forums (e.g. Scrum, Sprint delivery, backlog management).
· Experience in working with combined on-, near- or offshore technology delivery teams.
· Hands-on experience working with relational and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, HBase, etc.
· Hands-on experience of building data pipelines for ingestion, processing and aggregation of data.
· Experience with cloud technologies (Azure; GCP; or AWS) and enabling cloud-native solutions.
· Experience build CI/CD pipelines, container orchestration (Docker, PKS) and infrastructure as code (Terraform).
Youre also excellent at .
· Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated.
· Being part of a team – We want a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
· Going the extra mile – Youre ambitious and want to be the best in your field.
· Having fun! – Excellent social skills with a positive attitude.
· Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities in any extracurricular activities.
What are the benefits?
· Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission.
· A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes.
· Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness.
· A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture.