Experience – 7 to 10 years
Job Description –
· Installing and configuring websites on IIS web server.
· Working Knowledge of Unix and Windows Platform – At least L2
· Maintain and strengthen SSL Security in Web Environments
· Analyzing and troubleshooting the web server crashes with Debug diagnosis tool.
· Perform disaster recovery and can assist on backup and restore activities with respective teams.
· In depth knowledge of Networking concepts like Firewalls and DMZ, should be able to work with Networking teams to get them configured.
· Performance tuning of windows and web servers.
· Coordination with the clients for the application related issues.
· Analyzing the IIS logs using Splunk tool.
· Creating of batch scripts to automate the release activities.
· Managing the code changes through release process on production servers.
· Creating and setting up application pool settings to maximize the server performance.
· Managing internal infrastructure servers and assisting Dev team for application deployment.