We have a fantastic opportunity to work within a world-famous arts and performance venues in Europe to join their IT Help Desk (also desk side support), based in the heart of London.
You will ensure all users of IT services who are unable to work because of problems relating to the IT environment is compromised for as short a time as possible, whilst providing exemplary customer
service along the way.
Hybrid working model of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. This role is Monday to Friday with additional overtime and event support as and when required.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has excellent organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure, multitask and prioritise.
· Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Has a flexible and helpful attitude. In particular, the ability to empathise with IT Helpdesk customers and respond sensitively to their problems, requests, and complaints.
· Has excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical information clearly
· Has excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Has experience of working in a high-pressure IT Helpdesk environment delivering excellent customer service
and business competencies required.
· Excellent IT skills including a thorough knowledge of current desktop (Windows) operating systems and office (MS Office) productivity tools.
· Experience of troubleshooting desktop, laptop, MAC, and printer issues.
· Experience of network/server administration highly preferable
· A good understanding of the technical (IT) infrastructure at SC including, but not limited to LAN, WLAN, server, back-up, anti-virus, email, printer, voice, and technologies
· Preferably hold or be working towards MS MCDST or MS MCITP certification or demonstrable equivalent experience
· Hold the CompTIA+ qualification. CompTIA Network and Server+ qualification highly desirable
· Preferably hold or be working towards ITIL v3 Foundation level.