IT Project Engineer
Salary – GBP30,000 – GBP40,000 per annum
Location – Reigate
Both Sweethaven Business Services and Sweethaven Education Services are experiencing accelerated progression in their respective areas. These exciting times mean that we are currently looking for a self-motivated, personable IT Project Engineer to help us continue to drive this success forwards.
The IT Project Engineer will be primarily responsible for delivering a wide scope of projects for our growing customer base, working closely with the Project Manager to ensure project delivery on time and to the highest standard and customer satisfaction.
The right candidate will have a strong technical background with a proven track record in project delivery and 2nd/3rd technical support and will enjoy working with customers and external audiences. As a growing company, we are looking for someone eager to learn and accelerate their career path whilst contributing to and supporting the delivery of Sweethavens services within both B2B and education markets.
· Delivery and implementation of projects that meet quality assurance standards and exceed customer expectations
· Ensure full project process is followed
· Prepare project scope of works including out of scope items
· Prepare project UATs and ensure completion
· Ensure early identification of out of scope works during project implementation and work with Account Manager and customer to expand scope/associated charges where required
· Work with third party contractors and assume responsibility for effective delivery of scope
· Interpret customer requirements; speak with customers or prospects to understand their needs and relay this information to the sales team
· Serve as liaison with other departments in the company to gather technical expertise for supporting the sales team
· Ensure project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed upon by all team members
· Collaborate with all teams to help ensure timely project sign off
· Mentor team members on project delivery and associated requirements
Skills and experience required
· Technical background, with previous experience in a technical support or project delivery role
· Proven track record in project delivery and knowledge of technology
· Skilled in preparing written communications and materials
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment and effectively multi-task and prioritise
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong organisational, presentation, and customer service skills
· You must have a full UK driving license and own a vehicle, for this position. Employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.