PR /Singaporeans/EP holders
1. MANTAS/Oracle FCCM Functional with good understanding of Anti money laundering / and working knowledge KYC/Case management
2. At least one Mantas5.X to 8.X Upgrade/implementation experiences
3. Rich experience in Set up and configuration of MANTAS/FCCM modules
4. Collaborate with business and technical teams to create and implement MANTAS/FCCM OOB Scenarios including providing Functional & technical specification required for OOB Customization developments.
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Strong oral and written communication skills.
6. Strong MANTAS/Oracle FCCM data migration and validation capability.
7. Ability to design solution for interfaces with MANTAS/Oracle FCCM Downstream and Upstream viz. Case management, DQ Reporting
8. Good understanding of end to end AML solution viz Data ingestion, BDF Workflows, Alert generations, watch list solution and ability to test and validate retrofit objects
9. Ability to write, execute all kind of test AML scripts for SIT, UAT, support validation of historical data load, alerts, comparison, batch performance,etc.
10. Strong Oracle PL SQL skills, with good understanding of Unix, shell scripts and scheduling tool like Autosys, Control M.
1. Ability to take ownership, accountability, and provide subject matter expertise on MANTAS and Oracle FCCM modules
2. Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deliverable deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
3. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Strong oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to co-ordinate / with offshore technical team including knowledge transition / sharing
Added knowledge of other OFSAA funtional product modules – desirable skill.
Balance sheet management (ALM, Funds transfer pricing, Liquidity management and Balance sheet planning),
Enterprise risk management (Credit risk management, Market risk management),
Profitability management (Profitability management, Retail customer analytics)
Accounting and Regulatory (IFRS9, IFRS17, US, APAC and European bank authority regulations)