This Role is required to handle critical Network issues and transformation projects
Accountability Supporting Activities Network Managed Services Handling critical Network issues Handling Transformation Projects Network Managed Services Build Network Low level design as per project requirement Resolve and debug deployment issues in Networking (while handling projects like Transformation, new implementation and migration. Conceive solution outline to address Market Requirements
· Good amount of experience in Routing Protocol – BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, VRRP, HSRP/static routing. Others: Multicast, Tunnels, IPV6 &IPV4
· Expertise in Switching protocols & methodologies: VLANS, Spanning-Tree, VTP, Ether Channel, Virtual port channel, Stacking, 802.1q tagging/trunking, Failover/Fallback of Hardware & Link (High Availability), VDC, etc.
· Good Understanding of DNS, DHCP, NTP, NAT, PAT etc.
· Good amount of experience in Cisco Nexus Switches
· Good understanding about Network Management/Monitoring Tools like Solar winds Orion, HPOV NNM, Nagios & Cisco Prime, IPAM Tools and others
· Strong knowledge on Cisco ISE, TACACS & RADIUS.
· Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Manage and maintain Network firewall such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Check Pont and Fortigate
· Good understanding on Load balancer (F5, Citrix)
· Configuration and troubleshooting of IPSec VPN connectivity such as Site to site, SSL & DMVPN
Knowledge and Experience:
6 to 8 years of experience
Hands-on experience in DC -Software Defined Networking (Cisco ACI (Preferable), VMware NSX etc.) , Software Defined WAN ( Viptela , Vlocloud and others ) and Campus Network – SD-Access , Cisco Wireless
Experience in handling Global customer
Possess good communication/Presentation skills and customer focused attitude
New Network Technologies evaluation Possess good communication/Presentation skills and customer focused attitude
· Degree in Engineering, or Computer Science field, or equivalent.
· Good in English(Speaking and Writing)
Primary Skill – Software Defined Networking Cisco ACI, SDWAN, DC Networking -Cisco Nexus, Juniper, Wireless
Secondary Skill-Firewall & Load balancer