Role Oracle Cutover & Transition Lead
Location Budapest, Hungary
Employment Type Permanent or FTC
· A minimum of two Oracle SaaS implementation as Project Manager / Cutover Lead
· Excellent Communication skills
· Excellent Planning and Project Management tools experience
· Ability to deal with people at all levels
· Overall 10+ years of experience with at least 8+ years ERP implementation experience – including complete project life-cycle experience as well as ongoing BAU operational responsibilities.
· Proven success in designing and maintaining an application reporting architecture blueprint for large/complex organizations
· Strong familiarity with the SaaS software and reporting architecture from Oracle.
· Understanding of Financials, Procurement, Project Accounting modules of the Oracle SaaS Solution
· Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including the ability to express complex technical and business concepts to all stakeholders – from executive management, to business units, and technical teams.
· Strong team-player with proven ability to build consensus, work as part of a matrixed team, ensure collaboration and deliver results.
· Excellent communication (written and spoken) and presentation skills in English.
· Demonstrated leadership role in multiple large and global ERP implementations
· Experience in customer experience and quality assurance.
· Relevant experience working for a large multinational company or an International or UN Organisation in complex business and/or IT programmes or projects.
· Experience working with different development and/or humanitarian actors with operations in developing and/or conflict-affected countries is preferred.
· Knowledge of working languages (French, Spanish) is an advantage