we are looking for an Oracle database administrator with in-depth knowledge of Oracle database architecture and should have worked on RAC setup.
· Experience on Oracle Database Administration (11g,12c &19c)
· Backup and recovery concepts.
· Oracle Dataguard administration.
· RAC databases which include installing, configuring, and tuning.
· Oracle ASM (Automatic Storage Management) installation, configuration & administration.
· Installation, Upgrade and Migration of Oracle Databases.
· Patching and issues related to patching.
· Monitor and tune the performance of Oracle database.
· User management, create user, privileges and roles as required
· Experience in implementation of Oracle partitioning
· Knowledge in Oracle Goldengate.
· Performed Backup clone from production to staging.
· OEM 13c (Oracle Enterprise Manager)
· Hands-on experience on scripting and automation.
· Provide on-call support.
Extensive experience with SQL/PLSQL
My client is one the UK’s largest consultancy companies, and they are asisting many of their clients across the financial services industry and supports leading Investment Bank’s Infrastructure and Data Centers, managing Design, new Build, Deployment, Infrastructure support post build – managing availability and capacity of the infrastructure, performance tuning , service restoration, upgrade and critical incident management.
My client is now looking for an expirences Oracle DBA to join their expanding team in London.
At least 8 years of Oracle DBA experience managing databases on Linux/AIX/Solaris
Oracle 11g/12C Database Administration
Oracle RAC/Onenode RAC
Oracle OEM 12C
Good troubleshooting skills
Experience in Database Migrations, Patching
Database tuning and Performance analysis skills
Linux shell scripting