– Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
– To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex technology challenges
– Work in a team of architects who shape the remote access strategy for one of the worlds top tier Financial Institutions
as a member of the Endpoint Engineering team participate in a global team of infrastructure engineers spread across Asia, Europe and North America responsible for the design, engineering, and development of various core virtualization and remote access infrastructure. Our product portfolio includes a wide range of Citrix and Microsoft technologies on an enterprise scale with ongoing efforts to transform our businesses to the cloud.
– 7-10 years of experience with Citrix (Virtual Apps and Desktops, Gateway, Storefront, Workspace) or Microsoft technologies (Windows, AD, RDS, Skype, Teams).
– Solid experience with infrastructure engineering, with design and architecture of enterprise systems.
– Understanding and handling of common industry challenges around remote access, virtualization and cloud adoption.
– Proficiency in core networking concepts including: VPN, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, authentication, access control, and network traffic analysis.
– Knowledge of scripting language(s) – PowerShell preferred.
– Relevant industry standard certification or similar proven experience.
You might also have:
– Involvement in cloud projects (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
– Experience with technology asset management (vulnerability, lifecycle, capacity and disaster recover planning).
– Enterprise-level exposure