Role: SAP EDI Technical
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Qualifications and Experience:
· At least 5 years of SAP-ABAP+EDI Technical experience
· Basic understanding of all the Functional SAP modules like SD, MM, PP etc.
· One full lifecycle SAP ERP implementation project experience and Support projects experience
· Experience in supporting SAP ERP at large/International client engagement would be desirable
· Hands-on experience of and Proficient in performing detailed analysis of customer requirements and design custom solution specifications, Understand EDI file formats and SAP IDOCs, Develop/Code interface using SAP Best practices used in EDI interfaces, Prototyping, Testing, Documentation (technical, user documentation, manuals, etc.)
· Experience in Smart forms, Adobe Forms, Oops ABAP, Classical and Interactive Reports, Dialog Programming, Batch Data Communication (BDC), Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW), ALV, Data Dictionary, SAP Job Scheduling, ABAP Debugging, Enhancement Framework, BAPI, BADI Implementation, User exits, Customer exits, Business Transaction Events (BTEs) will be added advantage
· Experience in Performance Tuning, Quality process, Code security.
· Experiencing in building ALE IDOCs interface scenarios
· Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules
Discuss requirement with Functional and provide appropriate solution
Update Technical documents
Update Technical Knowledge sharing documents on regular basis
Development of FRICEW objects and getting it code review from peer
Technical Audit for the transports planned for Production Go-live
Support Globally without any region barrier
Groom Juniors in the team
Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the clients business functionality
Use of basic knowledge and experience to answer the questions and doubt from functional team
Work on Key integration points between SAP modules
Act as a liaison and Coordinate with functional
Ability to escalate the issues to the next level and keep the users updated about the progress of the issue.