Job Description – Education and Work Experience Required:
· Must be Japanese and Engish Speaking.
· Should have at least 6 years of SAP BPC experience of which minimum 1 year in SAP S/4HANA.
· Should have experience in at least 1-2 implementation projects and 2-3 Support project of which 1 project in S/4HANA.
· Relevant Qualification and Domain expertise in Finance / Accounts.
· Thorough knowledge on SAP Inter-company reconciliation tool, Upload of Financial statements from source systems, Consolidation processes including currency translation, Inter-company eliminations and consolidation of investments & reporting aspects.
· Good knowledge in configuration aspects pertaining to Entity set-up, Management holding information, Data transformations, Consolidation rules and Business process flows.
· Through knowledge in Revenue & Cost planning, P&L Planning, Capital Expenditure planning and Balance Sheet planning.
· Experience in interacting with BPC technical resources and coordination.
· Strong functional knowledge in Consolidation & Planning aspects.
· In-depth E2E Business Process knowledge.
· Effective communication skills.
· Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organization.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
· Associate should be able to travel at short notice/s.
Mandatory / Preferred Skills:
SAP BPC (Standard & Embedded) – 6-8 years.
SAP Financials, Group reporting and other functionalities (FSCM, TRM etc.) – 1-2 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· First point of contact to customer/key user.
· Providing the Best Industry Solutions.
· Prepare the Functional design document, testing the custom developments and ensure the requirement are met part of business requirements.
· Co-ordinate with the technical team in realizing business requirements.
· Responsible to plan, and execute the Key user Training and User Acceptance testing.
· Independently handle implementation projects in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live.