Role: SAP FICO Solution Architect
Duration 12 months
Location: Sodertalje, Sweden
Experience leading multiple end-to-end SAP Finance implementations in a hands-on capacity SAP (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.) require.
– Exposure with SAP consulting and implementation experience in discreet manufacturing, energy, oil & gas, construction, and rail business.
– Knowledge of S/4 Financial Accounting, S/4 Controlling, S/4 Project Systems, including intermediate level of understanding of project Systems structures and functional capabilities (project definition, WBS element, network/activities, milestones).
– Professional knowledge of conception to realization is required.
– Experience in OpenText, Vertex is a plus.
– Experience leading multiple end-to-end SAP Finance implementations in a hands-on capacity
– Working and delivering multiple FI/CO efforts of an Enterprise.
– Knowledge of Enterprise Planning, Consolidation and Reporting teams in BPC, SAC and BI environments a plus.
– Strong background in troubleshooting application errors and performance related issues.
– Ability to design additional revenue recognition methodologies as needed.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and under pressure and to manage multiple concurrent tasks and responsibilities while dealing with changing priorities
Define, Design, and Implement SAP S/4 Financial Accounting and Controlling, Project systems with LB Foster Business Units according to SAP Best Practices and business needs.
– Responsible for the full engagement of Business and IT Stakeholders, including communications, planning meetings, obtaining signoff, testing, training, and other interactions.
– Collect requirements, document business blueprinting, gap analysis, assess risks, report statuses, inform team members of issues, collaborate with team members to resolve problems.
– Ongoing process improvement and optimization of Project Systems, Financial Accounting and Controlling integration points with other SAP modules.
– Collaborate with team members to utilize and optimize reporting in SAP.
– Provide recommendations when there are opportunities for process alignment, simplification, and increased efficiency.
– Knowledge on the end-to-end processes in SAP (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, etc.).
– Conduct user training, develop IT scenarios for the implemented solution and conduct unit testing.
– Design and understanding of Results Analysis to support various revenue recognition methodologies (Cost-Based POC, Revenue Based, Units of Completion).
– Understanding the use of non-valuated project stock to support actual costing environment.
– Understand Easy Cost Planning functionality and of an Engineer to Order, project-based business model.