Role: SAP PP Consultant
Job type: Full Time
Start Date: Immediate
Work Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Language Proficiency: Should be able to communicate in Czech and English fluently.
Salary/Package: Open to negotiation
· Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP PP.
· Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions for customer requirements.
· Design, customize, configure and testing of PP functionalities.
· Use of consulting skills, business process knowledge.
· SAP application expertise and understand clients business environment mapped to SAP ERP
· Achieve client expected business results.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Graduate Engineer from reputed college
· At least 5-10 Years of functional experience in ERP and S4 Hana preferably in Implementation and Rollouts.
· Extensively worked on diverse environments having multiple interfaces with SAP for e.g., MES, Visual factory etc.
· Well versed with end-to-end Process knowledge for manufacturing involving Demand management, MRP, shop floor control, Repetitive manufacturing.
· Basic knowledge about Variant configuration is must
· Understanding of integration with other modules especially SD/LE/MM.
· Able to work on enhancement/custom program along with writing functional specifications, Unit testing, Integration testing and UAT.
· Knowledge about middleware like CPI, PI interface, FTP would be an advantage
· Understand typical business processes related to Production processes
· Knows the transaction codes which are often used by end users
· Have basic knowledge and experience to answer the questions and doubt from end users
· Guide end user on how to do in basic things in SAP system and solve easy problems
· Able to understand the issues/tickets, get Root cause for the problem from the end-user and categorize them into respective functions
· Understand the different Severities and Priorities based on the Level of issue
· Understand the different SLA’s and coordinate with support team for expediting the resolution of tickets
· Act as a liaison and Coordinate with Business users and L2 Support team
· Ability to escalate the issues to the next level and keep the users updated about the progress of the issue.
· Understand the different monitoring requirements
· Proactively provide overall feedback to Production Support Manager
· Ability to search for similar problems in the database and suggest resolution as applicable or pass it on to right stream of next level of support for quick resolution
· Understands interfaces/batch jobs working
· Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Must be able to work independently and can manage own workload with little to no supervision
· Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
· Ability to cope with constantly changing priorities
· Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards and maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction