My client is looking for an expireced Scala Developer to work on a 12 month Fixed term contract in London.
Your Team responsibilities
are looking for a software engineer to help migrate applications to a new identity provider. To succeed this in this position, the candidate will have to be an effective communicator, be able to quickly understand an existing code base, and have a deep understanding of OAuth2 and OpenID Connect standards.
Your key responsibilities
· Help with service adoption. This candidate will work with all application development teams to migrate from one OIDC provider to another (Auth0)
· Being an effective communicator over email/Slack/chat is important. Report progress to managers through daily stand-up calls.
· Have experience with OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
· Understand how to securely register OAuth2 clients and manage tokens
· Be able to work independently and own the change, including some testing
Your skills and experience that will help you excel
· 7+ years of software development experience
· Has used or configured Auth0
· Open Standards: with OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
· Frameworks: with Spring Boot, Spring Security, and ReactJS
· Fluent English skills