Role Security Architect
Location Dusseldorf, Germany or Romania
Type of Hiring Permanent
Salary 120k per annum
· Experience in telecommunication network security solutions
· F5, DHCP, DNS, EMS, Vault, Linux, VPN skillset
· Experience in contributing to customers’ security architectures, influencing security aspects of new solutions of significant size and complexity.
· Experience in Implementation of the security concepts in security software components
· Experience in alignment of security systems to the Org. Information Security policies, standards, and the industry best practices.
· LDAP knowledge and its integration
· Expert level experience with ISO 27002 implementation and certificate lifecycle management solution.
· Expert level experience with hardware security module (HSM) technology.
· Ability to define PKI and other security facilities
· Exposure to Root Key Generation Ceremony
· PKI hierarchy – Good Exposure to Cross certification
· General understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures, four corner stone of PKI (Authentication, Confidentiality, integrity and Non-repudiation) .
· Experience with certificate-enabled applications and protocols, such as SSL/TLS, IPSEC, authentication, Code Signing, etc.