The scope of the services is to develop and deliver Security authentication and authorization module using Curity service. As part of the assignment, the member will actively work along with the module architect in implementation of different microservices to achieve the target API security. Apart from implementation, member must secure the quality of delivery by following the team delivery principles. The assignment needs the member to be part of the team technical discussions, daily stand up and other related planning forums. Objective is to design, develop micro services using Curity tool to enable API level security within the Client¨s iPay program.
Skillset & Qualification
Resource needs have a good knowledge within security field and constantly tryies to challenge the system on how it can be more secure. It is required that the resource have hands on experience with identity access management system and working with Curity is a great advantage.
He is required to have a deep understanding in different authentication and authorization flows and protocols, including but not limited to different type of API Authentication and authorization, ABAC, RBAC and other type of web authentication protocols.
· Knowledge in implementation of oAuth flows, OIDC, SAML, and token patterns
· Experience in different security areas specially accesses and identity management
· Hands on experience with Curity is a big plus
· Java 8 and 11 Programing skill
· Servlet programing skill
· Experience working Linux systems
· DevSecOps experience is a plus
· Experience in AWS and certification is a plus
· Basic front-end skill in HTML, CSS, JS and for servlet development
· Experience in working with tools and libraries such as Gradle, JUnit, Jenkins, Sonarqube etc.
· Knowledge on Scope and Claim management