Role Senior Middleware Administrator
Type of hire Permanent
Hiring Location Warsaw, Poland
· Hands on experience in Installing, configuring, and administering/managing major Middleware products such as – IBM WebSphere Application server, Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle HTTP server, IBM HTTP server, Apache Web Server, and Tomcat on UNIX Platforms.
· Troubleshooting issues on middleware components. Performance tuning, queuing, pooling, heap size and optimizing other application server parameters. Work with Enterprise Architecture team and Application development teams for with Application/Web server parameter configurations.
· Hands on experience in Automation scripting, specifically Ansible playbook creation (orchestration tool) – Should have considerable hands-on experience in Scripting (Ansible/Shell/Perl/) and basic knowledge on SQL database
· Should have experience on ticketing tools like SNOW/ BMC Remedy/ JIRA for project management activities
· Troubleshooting SSL issues and installation of SSL over Application and Web Servers, set up secure environment with SSL, Self-Signed and CA issued certs and keystores.
· Involve in ongoing research, testing and deployment of Security Vulnerability (VTM patching) in Middleware Products.
· IBM Websphere/Oracle Weblogic Administration certifications desirable.
· Ansible certification is desirable.
· ITIL certification will be an advantage.
· Provide support for scheduled weekend releases and planned implementations.
· Provide 24×7 Production crisis support, trouble shooting, monitoring, disaster recovery and urgent maintenance.
· Migration and Other Concepts are plus Experienced with disaster recovery plan, procedures and declared emergencies.
Offer/ benefits we provide:
· Competitive market salary based on professional experience and skill.
· Benefit package (Health insurance, Multisport card) (permanent employment)
· Multinational environment, where English is the primary language
· On-line training programs