Senior Pyhton Developer
Location – Warsaw or Gdansk
Working Model – Hybrid (Minimum 2 days in Office)
Contract Type – Permanent
Required Skills & Experience
· At least 8+ years of hands-on experience developing with Python, Pandas, NumPy and PostgreSQL.
· Demonstratable ability to participate in a global software engineering team while working closely with product management, quality assurance and business analysts.
· Must have experience analyzing requirements and developing the overall concept and design objectives. The developer must be able to create software in Python for various IT software applications.
· Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
· Exposure to Data Engineering practices
· Exposure to Cloud technologies like AWS
· Exposure to Linux/Unix, Git
· Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
· Proven experience working with an Agile framework mindset; any experience in a SAFe environment will be a plus
· Desire to work with a highly collaborative team located onshore and offshore
· Strong interpersonal and written communications skills
· Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields.
· Ability to work well in a team environment following Agile software development principles.
· Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
· Demonstratable ability to successfully multi-task.
· High energy and a self-starter.