Our client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to support them and join their team in Romania.
Shift Timings : 8 hrs shift (Anytime between 9am to 9pm Romania Time) with Saturday and Sunday as week offs
Location : Bucharest (Remote only till the pandemic) OR Oradea (Remote only till the pandemic)
The IT Service Desk Analyst will provide first line technical support to Customer internal staff. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
There is also a range of administration duties within this role. Coverage includes the sites users as well as remote users at other offices and home workers.
· Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
· Capable to handle phone calls (inbound and outbound) with upright vocabulary skills
· Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes 1st line support troubleshooting of IT related problems from inhouse software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers
· Troubleshoot basic network issues Escalate unresolved tickets to the infrastructure support team Log all tickets in the Service Desk ticket Logging system (Kaseya)
· Providing remote desktop support and resolve the issues
· Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
· Provide basic inhouse training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required Basic Active Directory knowledge.
· Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
· AD account management and provision to arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house Qualifications.
· ITIL qualification is must.
· MCP certification would be desirable Requirements Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
· Excellent organizational skills 2 years previous IT Service Desk required Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and troubleshooting O365 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
· You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service