Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join them on a project, headquartered in Paris, but this role can be carried out remotley.
Context of the mission
The technical architect will reinforce our front-end team in this existing implementation project that already started in a Onshore-Offshore model with India as back-office.
Description of the mission
· The Technical Architect will be responsible for shaping business requirements to fit product offerings, arrive at Tech architecture, assisting with & organizing the implementation
· Work with client business users and IT executives to identify and define the business & technical solution architectures to fulfill the clients business needs.
· Develop documentation (Technical Requirements, Technical Design, Architecture Diagrams, Support Documentation).
· Translate complex technical issues into terms that can be understood by business users and Executive Sponsor.
· Drives ServiceMax enhancements to ServiceMax Methodology, Process, and Product.
· The Technical Architect will also act as a Subject Matter Expert providing customization, development, and integration support for ServiceMax Projects.
· Deliver full lifecycle ServiceMax implementations from inception to roll-out with the ability to lead and manage developers (internal, partner, and clients) while being ready to roll-up your sleeves and be hands on when necessary
· Support clients with Integrations using common middleware tools and standard SFDC components
· Support clients and internal consultants with master data management best practices