We are seeking an experienced Software Developer for a short-term contract opportunity in Redmond, WA.
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex software problems
· Work with project managers to gather and document functional requirements
· Effectively and proactively document work
· Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
· 5+ years of professional software development experience
· Hands-on with the integration of BI content on the tableau.
· Hands-on with API on AWS using tenable
· Solid experience with AWS
· API product expertise, API design patterns.
· Experience in Lambda, Step function S3, Athena, and tenable
· API Security: API Key Validation, Authentication, Authorization, and Identity
· Knowledge of installation and configuration, platform operations, trouble shoot and support of API products.
· Executes the unit testing. Peer review of the code
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
a. Tenable is a must.
b. AWS as a platform to pull the data, shape/store it and use Tableau to visualize the data
c. Experience using the service-now workflow which provisions Tableau licenses for users.
Contract Length: 4 – 6 Months + EXT
Contract Type: C2C
Location: Redmond, WA
Accelalpha is an Equal Opportunity Employer