As an SQL Developer, you will develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity. You will also be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
· Develop high-quality database solutions.
· Use T-SQL to develop and implement procedures and functions.
· Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
· Research required data.
· Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
· Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
· Suggest new queries.
· Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
· Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
· Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
· Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant degree.
· Proven years of experience as an SQL Developer or similar role.
· Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming and Microsoft SQL Server.
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
· Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases.
· Critical thinker and a team player.
· Good time-management skills and problem-solving skills.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
· Project Management