Job – Technical Lead Engineer Kafka / Technical Kafka SME
Location – Remote
Type – Contract until December 2022
· Should have strong experience with Open-source Apache Kafka eco-system for Enterprise-Wide implementation from scratch on both on-prem and cloud environment.
· Should have strong experience in working with Kafka broker, zookeeper, Kafka connect, Kstreams, KSQL, Mirror Maker, Schema Registry, Kafka Security.
· Should have strong experience in setting up monitoring & alerting for Kafka eco-system with Prometheus, Grafana, ELK/Splunk, Log Analytics
· Should have strong experience in implementing Kerberos, authorization tools, auditing tools for cluster
· Should have experience in setting up end-to end automation for development, deployment & maintenance using scripting such as Python, YAML, Bash.
· Should be able to help the team with production support, release management, bug fixing, implementation planning.
· Should have experience working with Azure cloud, Linux, containerized deployments(Docker, Kubernetes platform).
· Should have experience in migrating data from one Kafka platform to another. Good to have knowledge with Aiven Kafka, Confluent Kafka, Cloudera Kafka.
· Should be able to provide Technical solutions for different use cases and requirements.
· Should be able to train the team and build Kafka competence, processes, patterns.