Technical Network and Security expert equired for transformation project on pharmaceutical manufacturing sites.
This is a hybrid role, but 3 days onsite in Paris
International company of 6500 employees located on 40 sites around the world.
Including several production and R&D sites.
IT team of roughly a hundred people, including the proximity teams on local sites.
Our client are acting as the IT outsourcing partner:
· Service desk
· On-site end-user support
Local IT teams are otherwise keeping the responsibility on their local IT infrastructures.
As part of local IT transformation plan, the Service Provider will provide network and security skills to:
· Support the execution of the project in Signes, Dreux and Dublins manufacturing sites
· Contribute to technical infrastructure architecture and solution identification
· Process follow-up to design and implement
Quality comes first and foremost: the projects execution cannot endanger the quality of industrial production
Expected competences / expertise
· Forcepoint solution a plus
· Cisco switching solutions
· Network architecture