– Priority: Urgent
– Number of resources: two (2)
– Delivery Type: fully offshore
– Time zone: Qatar Local time zone
– Scope: SSC (Solution Support Centre) coverage for a customer in Qatar.
– Duty coverage: Work will be Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 3:30 PM Qatar Local Time. A min of 2 weeks per month for 8 months starting Jan, 2023 will be assigned to this resource.
– Main Skill Set:
highly skilled resource in WebCenter Sites. s/He should also have FMW architecture skills, including WebLogic Server.
Detailed Skill Set:
· Should have Knowledge on all Oracle WebCenter Sites product provisions and capabilities. Should be able to propose and communicate appropriate provision for a suitable requirement.
· Should have good logical & debugging skills.
· Should be able to understand customer problems, analyzes trends in customer queries / issues, advices corrective actions & proactively innovates on quality of services.
· Should be able to design and review the data model as per the Site’s needs.
· Should be able to view and design the solutions considering the whole Sites development and understand impact of each work stream.
· Should be able to review the template design/ CS Elements and caching strategy setup.
· Should have knowledge on industry best practices on Java Coding, JQuery, Servlets, Deployment strategy, Security Setup and Caching strategy.
· Should be capable to setup code review tools.
· Should be able to work on deployment process and activities