Role: Service Desk
Location: Amsterdam Netherlands
Mode: FTE -1 Year
Position Status: Confirmed
Annual Salary: Euro 40K/Annual -45K/Annual
Tentative Start date: ASAP
Number of positions :1
End user support – Process Analyst – Senior, Amsterdam NL
· Answer incoming customer support tickets, phone calls, online chat sessions, and emails in an effective, efficient, and friendly manner.
· Enter information into customer resource management tool to ensure proper tracking and metric reporting.
· Maintain contact with the customer to ensure satisfaction and effective problem tracking.
· Write, update and maintain support documentation including internal and external knowledgebases.
· Handling onboarding and offboarding related tasks, including IT equipment provisioning, account management and new hire education related to IT tools resources.
· Troubleshooting any software, hardware, network, phone, print or telecommunication issues that may arise for in-office and remote customers.
· Enforcement of IT policies (security, email, accounts, passwords, compliance, etc)
Required Education and Experience:
· Proven experience as an IT Technician in similar position Experience providing desktop support for Windows, Macintosh, and iOS operating systems.
· Experience and knowledge administering and supporting a wide range of SaaS products, such as: Office365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Confluence, WebEx, Visual Studio Team Services, Salesforce, among others.
· Experience managing and configuring common office equipment, network printing, and VoIP systems.
· Experience with Windows Active Directory management.
· Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g., ITIL 2011, CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
· Knowledge and experience with ISO/IEC 27001 compliance framework.