Role – Business Analyst; Payment Domain
Location- Krakow, Poland
3+ years Experience
· To undertake business analyst roles covering SDLC phases (requirements gathering, feasibility study, functional specifications, interface specifications, test cases) using SDLC or AGILE methodology of delivery
· Lead BA will additionally be responsible for working closely with the Testing teams and reviewing test cases, PVT cases, testing results and help business in PVT.
· Lead BA should show leadership capabilities and should lead a group of BAs with minimum support.
· Analyze Business Requirement and prepare detailed requirement
· Capability to function also as System Analyst
· Providing consultation / inputs to business
· Providing requirement walkthrough to project stakeholders
· Production / UAT Data Analysis for scope definition
· Assisting testing team with scope definition, test strategy and test scenario
· Work with external service providers / vendors
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· At least 10-12 years of relevant IT experience, including exposure to business analysis, systems analysis, functional testing.
· Prior business analysis / consulting experience in Corporate Internet banking, Payments or Corporate Channels domain is preferred.
· Knowledge of Banking Payment Systems and/or Banking Domain is mandatory.
· Experience on XML , ISO 20022, SWIFT and other industry standard formats and frameworks is mandatory
· Must have experience in CMB E-Channels
· Working experience in low value, file based payments processing systems is must
· Prior experience in Agile methodology is a must.
· Experience in using JIRA and Visio is must
· Awareness of protocols like C:D, FTPS, SFTP is desirable
· Experience and awareness of BDD is desirable (Behavior Driven Development)