Our client is looking for a Network Security Engineer to join their project in Denmark.
Ideally the right candidate will have at least 5 to 10 years experience.
The client is open to offering either a long term contract or a full time permament position, and they are looking to pay market standards.
· Establishes networking environment by crafting network configuration; directing and executing DC network infrastructure; defining, detailing, and enforcing standards.
· Improves network performance by monitoring; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with DC partners and BU on network optimization.
· Generates network configurations from Low Level Design for highly complex networks Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems.
· Secures network infra by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
· Be able to look at complicated network systems to find flaws or room for improvement.
· Proactively see opportunities for technology advancement Plans and coordinates the implementation of network technologies/solutions in support of defined requirements generated by internal customers and growth demands.
· Plans and executes highly complex network upgrade and migration activity.
· Assists with deployment and strategy of tools and related Network Management Systems.
· Helps with developing tools set to manage and maintain enterprise network Produce method of procedures that demonstrate understanding of changes proposed and how the change will be executed with minimal service impact.
· Knowledge or work experience in cisco ACI, Cisco certification, desired Knowledge on Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Zone based Firewall, Firepower, Cisco ISE 7 to 9 years experience performing various tasks in Network Operations, Troubleshooting Installing, Configuring and administration of Cisco routers and Switches (mid and high end), Cisco ASA, checkpoint, DDOS, Akamai and algosec firewalls.
· Strong knowledge in Routing technologies: Handling Cisco ISR/ASR routers, Protocols include BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, VRF, L3 VPNs, IPsec, VPN, QoS, Intelligent WAN Troubleshoot, isolate and correct service-affecting issues on the network in areas including but not limited to: routing protocols, routers, switches, firewall administration, MPLS, BGP, VPN, load balancing.
· Plan, schedule, and implement network maintenance activities which include software upgrades, hardware replacement and network infrastructure augments/changes.
· As needed, implement approved routing policy changes/corrections to mitigate points of traffic congestion on the network due to planned or unplanned incidents.
· Working knowledge of the following network protocols/technologies: BGP, MPLS, OSPF and related protocols, Link aggregation protocols and Dark fiber / DWDM systems Solid understanding of LAN/WAN concepts and IP routing protocols.
· Experience managing and troubleshooting IPSec Site-to-Site VPNs utilizing Cisco ASAs desired. operational Knowledge on NetScaler load balancer.