Role – MIS Support Officer
Location – Doncaster
Type – Permanent
Education Experience required.
· Significant knowledge of School Management Information Systems, essentially Capita SIMS, FMS and Arbor software with the ability to learn new systems.
· Substantial knowledge and understanding of school management processes and practices.
· Significant ability to devise and deliver high quality training to schools.
· Significant ability to successfully analyse complex issues and situations and provide practical and creative solutions.
· Substantial knowledge and understanding of school improvement data across all Key Stages.
· Substantial knowledge and understanding of the national agenda affecting schools, including Assessment and Reporting arrangements and School Census.
· Ability to work effectively with schools, DfE, Capita and colleagues.
· Ability to conduct presentations on complex statutory requirements and data/ application issues to audiences of varying skill sets.
· Significant ability to identify and analyse system and process requirements.
· Significant ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a constantly changing IT and data lead environment.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· SIMS and SQL ownership
· Supporting Customers
· Achieving SLAs