L2 Core Engineer
Düsseldorf / Munich
1 year FTE – Hybrid
Knowledge of mobile network domains and functions (Network operation center, field, Project) Knowledge of Network Operations management
English language skills in spoken and written words of at least B1 level and German skills is advantages of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Strong written communication skills and presentation skills
ITIL process knowledge (certification not mandatory)
5-8 years of experience in NOC Operations. Good knowledge of modern mobile networks and technical function and elements of it
Understanding of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
Have good analytical and technical issue resolution skills
Should have user level knowledge of Operation Support Systems / Network Management System tools, preferable to have experience on Netcool, Remedy. Basic knowledge on Linux, Windows
· Providing operational NOC support of handing L2/L3 level troubleshooting.
· Perform continuous improvement for op
· Perform IM and CM process. Periodic system auditing and implement approved updates
· Review and validation of the network incident and evaluate its urgency and relevancy
· Create ticket, ticket escalation to Level-2/Level-3 as per criticality and tracking as per SLA
· Create and review documentation and process regarding recurring issues, new standard operating procedures, knowledge transfer material, etc.
· Respond/ Intimate and Remediate customer requests under SLA
· Incident report and performance matrix report generation
· Troubleshooting of known faults/Identified scenarios
· Co-ordinate with internal/external stakeholders (Back Office, Technical Assistance Center, Network operation center teams and Field-level maintenance team etc.)
· As a part of change Supervision, do pre/post health checks and co-ordinate with Change Implementers
· Raise Problem Tickets as a part of problem management
· Creation of test cases for NW elements and systems
· Participate acceptance test executions