B2 German Speaking
Key Core Skills Required
· Previous Permit Management Experience Ideally can demonstrate examples of resolving difficult personnel issues, leading a team to hit targets and developing individuals to progress internally.
· Problem Solving Skills. Evidence of overcoming obstacles and thinking innovatively to solve problems.
· Effective Communication Skills. Demonstratable ability to communicate objectives and tasks to their team. Evidence of good written and verbal communication to ensure expectations are presented clearly. Active listening skills.
· Integrity. Ability to deliver honest feedback (whilst tactful and considerate) even when the message is difficult.
· Relationship Building. Encouraging collaboration within the team and across the business. Facilitating healthy working relationships between employees and departments and breaking down silos.
· Decision Making. Being able to make important decisions, quickly when necessary, by investigating and understanding options.
· Responsibility. Evidence of demonstrating accountability, acknowledging mistakes, and then finding solutions for improvement.
· Motivation Skills. Ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate passion for network build.
Strong Technical Subject Matter Knowledge – Including
· Electronic Communications Code
· New Roads & Streets Works Act Germany
· Knowledge of statutory and legislative issues relating to wayleave management including
· Planning Act
· Landowner and authorities identification and registration methods
· Permit, easement, and landlords consents
· An understanding of route selection in a telecommunications network
· Land searches, securing wayleaves, easement, and landlords consents in a telecommunications environment.
· Drafting and negotiation of; wayleave agreements, valuation of rights granted pursuant to the agreement, valuation of compensation claims and drafting schedule of condition of land.
· Lead and represent the Permits Department, in the Operations LoB
· Responsible for defining & setting the clear Permit Strategy for UGG
· Accountable for creating, reviewing & optimizing the Permit Policy, Process, and Procedures (P,P,P) with the Process Architect
· Responsible for resourcing correctly, determining the optimal weighting of External Partner Resource and UGG/ XXX Permit Officers, to maximise effectiveness against targets
· Create a positive culture of Inclusivity, Candour and Kaizen within the Team
· Work collaboratively with GIS/Network Inventory/Design departments to problem solve & optimize efforts
· Work with internal customers/stakeholders such as B2B, Delivery (Construction) to determine Priority Order and critical Permit opportunities
· Liaison with authorities for permits and tracking of the same as regional and nationwide