Role Sits Inside IR35
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to assist them on an exciting mission.
Global Transaction Reporting (GTR) Technology serves the global transaction regulatory reporting requirements of the firm. These requirements span across OTC derivatives, listed derivatives and cash products. The regulations covered are across America, Europe, and Asia and also involve major initiatives including Re-architecture and Re-platforming. The Global Transaction Reporting team is looking for a senior Business Analyst to join the team in Glasgow. The role requires co-ordination with the Front Office Tech and Operations team. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
– You should be dynamic, a self-starter and have experience working in an agile environment coupled with excellent, development, communication, and organizational skills.
– The role will require working with stakeholders globally and across divisions and knowledge of broad spectrum of assets classes.
– You will be required to analyse business process flows and impact on technology flows.
– You will be required to translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
– You will be required to perform root cause analysis on issues and partner with stakeholders across divisions to implement appropriate solutions
– You will write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the development and upstream teams
– Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
– Experience of agile and scrum methodologies within a software development environment.
– Experience of writing user stories containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
– Ability to build an understanding of the front to back system flows and how to effectively navigate to find optimal solutions that meet reporting requirements
– Strong data analysis skills and experience, able to use tools such as Excel to analyse large volumes of data to find correlations, variations and anomalies.
– Experience in analyzing and influencing end to end process of data capture to reporting outputs
– Exhibit good leadership and communication skills to help the scrum team and cross department stakeholders clearly understand the requirements.
– Ability to support the product owner to ensure that their priorities and needs are met.
– Ability to be pro-active and clearly escalate when risks or issues arise.
– Good documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner
– SQL and database experience
– JIRA or an equivalent issue tracking tool
– Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (SFTR, Mifid etc.)
– Knowledge of OTC, listed derivatives, cash equities, and fixed income cash products
(Diversity candidates welcome)