Job Role CRM Developer
Location Krakow, Poland (Hybrid)
Type of Hiring 12 Month Contract
Must have skills
– 5+ years of Technical Experience with D365 background, having worked on the D365 product extensively and done multiple implementations.
– Worked on different CRM / XRM versions.
– Worked Plugins, Ribbon workbench, sitemaps, Views and Business workflows
– Implemented complete life cycle of least 2 to 3 projects.
– Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
– Min 5 years of development experience using Asp.Net & C#
– Candidate should have strong experience in OOPS concepts
– Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
– Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
– Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
– Unit testing experience
Good to have:
– Certified in Power Platform
– Certified in Dotnet
– Experience in developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps
– Experience in Integration with third party applications.
– Proficient in applying continuous integration and development for better quality
– Experience in Designing and development of Automated Workflows