IT Business Analyst
Do you enjoy problem solving and influencing change across complex systems and business scenarios?
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to contribute to successful IT projects?
Do you want to use your industry knowledge and expertise to help our projects succeed?
Were looking for an IT Business Analyst to:
· perform detailed analysis on the integration of the new Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD) Clearing Back Office platform with all interfacing systems within the bank
· engage with downstream consumers to understand and collate requirements
· collaborate with vendor and internal IT teams to define the right functional solutions
· use industry standard messaging (e.g. FIX/SWIFT) to provide a common, strategic data solution
· translate business requirements into functional / technical documentation
· collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
· understand existing systems and derive future target states
· identify opportunities to improve and standardize our processes
Youll be working in the ETD Clearing Technology team in London, as part of the 3 year strategic re-platforming program. We are a global delivery team based in London, the US, Poland and India, working to deliver next generation software and business capabilities for the Exchange Traded Derivatives Business. As an IT Business Analyst, youll play an important role in bridging the gap between the business, interfacing teams and the IT delivery team.
· 3+ years of Business Analysis experience in an Agile delivery model within the finance sector
· technical experience with Jira & SQL
· experience with documentation systems (e.g., Excel, Confluence, Visio)
· inquisitive, able to influence others and work effectively across different teams and functions
· excellent problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal
· diligence and attention to detail
Nice to Haves
· understanding of the full trade lifecycle, ideally with domain knowledge of ETD products / systems
· experience of industry standard real-time messaging like FIX or SWIFT