Role: Python Developer
Location: London Hybrid
Type: Permanent Position
Salary: Up to GBP100,000 Basic plus 15% Flexible Benefits (Can be taken as extra salary)
· Financial Services experience with regulatory reporting experience highly preferred
e.g CAT MiFID II Blue Sheets Supervisory Control Reports
· Experience designing developing coding testing deploying documenting and validating supervisory and exception reports overseeing market activity e g best execution order marking information barriers transaction cost analysis potential market abuse
· Experience with trading workflows order execution settlement lifecycle order types trading technologies market data feeds market access and connectivity market structure exchanges dark pools Reg NMS and products equities options futures swaps treasuries Experience with automated trading environments a plus
· A minimum of 4 6 years engineering and or data mining experience related to large scale reporting development
· Experience in using relational non-relational and streaming data for reporting
· Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline Computer Science Mathematics Statistics Engineering Information Technology or other related field Master s degree or similar graduate studies in these areas is a plus
· Databases YellowBrick KDB plus to have SQL Server Languages SQL and Python are required and C and Q is a plus.
· Data streaming queueing frameworks Kafka Containerization Kubernetes plus to have.
· Effective communication and presentation skills project management and relationship building skills to manage internal stakeholder relationships
· Maintains a high level of confidentiality integrity and professionalism