Role: Java Lead Technical Architect
Location: London Onsite
Salary GBP negotiable
Looking for a Technical Architect or Technical Project Manager Role with hands on experience (10+
Years), who has managed and built 10+ member team, a great communicator with Customers.
Fundamentally a good background in programming or development Java & Web Services with
Spark/Storm/Flink (advance data science tools)
Design and develop foundational micro-services exposing APIs using object-oriented programming language.
· Design and develop scalable distributed data pipelines using cluster-compute frameworks.
· Develop scalable system designs that solve business problems.
· Apply best practices, algorithms, design patterns and data structures to produce maintainable code.
· Demonstrate structured approach to software development (design, develop, test, instrument and monitor).
· Act as a lead on design, code, operational reviews and be a team-player.
Bachelors or Masters or equivalent technical work experience.
· 8+ years of work experience developing software in production.
· Proficient in one or more object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Scala.
· Developed and maintained software systems in a production environment.
· Experienced working in a lean and agile environment.
· Top 3 desired skill sets – Java, large-scale web services and distributed systems (Spark, Storm or Flink)
· Prior experience working with AWS technologies such as EC2, DDB, S3, API Gateway, Data Pipelines.