Role: Project Manager
Location: Germany, preferably Munich
We are looking for a Project Manager with proven track experience with Telco experience.
· Fluent communication (Speak/Read/Write) in Duetsch & English
· Expertise in Telecom Domain and managed projects related to software applications OR delivering products / services delivery from concept to market.
· Deliver IT and technology projects related to applications (BSS/OSS is preferable).
· Responsible for project scope, timeline, and budget
· Manage project timeline: Define and track project plan incl. milestones / deliverables
· Manage project budget: Responsible for project budget and design to budget process. Track actual costs for project and manage overall budget.
· Management of and reporting to stakeholders
· Verify the necessity of change requests and induces decisions on Change Requests (CRs).
· Define and ensure project documentation
· Manage any kind of procurement
· Escalation management. Responsible for escalation towards management, alignment / steering board, and demand business owner
· Communication management. Ensure communication within the project and towards stakeholders, alignment/steering boards, and regular project reporting.
· Risk Management. Identifies and actively manages / mitigates project risks
· Quality Management. Ensure that any work is consistent with the quality standard. Agree quality objectives and process to meet them
· Ensures that any work is consistent with the project management framework
· Understanding and experience of tools like JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
· Prior experience in managing projects with Telefonica Germany would be an advantage
· Ready to join in a short notice (maximum within 30 days)
· Ready to work in TechMahindra payrole OR on contract basis.
· Having total and IT experience under 16 years.
· Preferred location Munich.
· Salary expectation upto 90K Euros.