Data Domain Architect (Telecom Solution Design Experience)
Working closely with key business & IT stakeholders, business analysts, Service Designers, E2E Solution Architects and other team members to understand and help define/elaborate requirements. Where appropriate the requirements should be challenged to ensure adherence to industry best practice or align to existing/out of the box functionality as appropriate.
2. Creating and evolving detailed designs across the relevant technologies with a focus on standardization and re-usability. This will include Technical Impact Analysis, High Level Designs, and Technical Designs.
3. Acting as a conduit between Enterprise / Solution Architects and Development teams, ensuring effective translation of high level design and adherence to architectural and design standards/principles. Collaborating with architecture, infrastructure, secure by design & privacy compliance and external partners to ensure alignment on design is achieved.
4. Having detailed technical and functional knowledge of the relevant domain capabilities. Applying knowledge of industry trends, standards and developments to improve technical deliveries and service.
5. Providing design assurance/governance during the build/test phases, acting as a technical design authority and ensuring the solution design and implementation meets technical, functional and non-functional requirements.
6. Driving the definition of best practice and standards within the design and development teams. Responsible for reviewing requirements, functional specifications, architectural designs and test strategies to ensure members of the team are adhering to agreed standards. This should include identifying repeating issues and mitigation strategies (feeding into appropriate reviews).
7. Providing quantified delivery estimates for assigned changes & projects. This will include challenging estimates provided by external development partners. Managing demand as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
8. TMF SID ( which is an informational modeling framework by TMF)
9. Knowledge of GDPR- Data at rest and Data in transit encryption standards etc.
10. Knowledge in areas like Big Data, Data lake, Data Warehouse.
11. Identifying areas for improvement within your teams delivery or project and, where appropriate, suggest solutions to improve the problem areas.
12. Flexible for travelling within UK and for international travel.