Salesforce Project Manager
Type of Hiring – Permanent
Location – Paris , France
Hybrid (2/3 days on site)
Skills and certification required
· Trained as an engineer,
· Experience in managing maintenance on a Salesforce platform or implementing Salesforce projects (> 5 years),
· Experience in managing projects around Salesforce,
· Fluency in English and French.
The following experience would be appreciated:
· Experience integrating Salesforce with other tools (ERP, Marketing Automation),
· Experience with a mobile application implementation project.
· Salesforce certifications: Advanced Administrator, Platform App builder.
· Position of salesforce application manager, responsible for the smooth running of processes in production,
· Responsible for incident resolution processes,
· Supervision of maintenance activities by the offshore team,
· Key point of contact for the business representatives for any subject related to the maintenance of the tool and for deployment projects,
· Analysis and understanding of business needs. Be able to challenge the business to implement standard Salesforce solutions and maintain a core model,
· Leading weekly meetings with business representatives to monitor activities and improvement requests,
· Responsible for the delivery process of improvements in production,
· Validate the solutions proposed by the offshore or integrator team and ensure that they comply with Salesforce best practice architecture that will facilitate maintenance,
· Validate the estimates presented by the offshore team,
· Provide input into the design of complex solutions,
· Organisation and monitoring of the test campaign for which IT is responsible,
· Ensuring the quality of deliverables, compliance with deadlines, standards and commitments. As such, intervention at each stage of the implementation,
· Follow-up on the resolution of problems reported during user acceptance.