1. Good networking skills and Customer focus attitude.
2. Good Problem-Solving skills
3. L2 Technical skills on troubleshooting on Windows 7 / 10 operating system issues.
4. Knowledge and L1/L2 Skills on Active directory and GPO troubleshooting.
5. Hardware troubleshooting on Laptops / Desktops / Docking stations etc.
6. Knowledge on Outlook, User profile issue, Mobile phone troubleshooting to Intune.
7. Knowledge on SCCM for OS Staging / Windows patches troubleshooting.
8. Knowledge on basic network troubleshooting skills.
9. Knowledge on Wi-Fi access points.
10. Knowledge on Switches / Router installation.
11. Knowledge about cables patching and ports.
12. Knowledge on physical rack and stack of servers, network devices etc.
13. Knowledge on basic Unix skills.
14. Co-ordinate with Offshore teams for the L2/L3 tickets and backend team to resolve the issues.